Austart Remanufactured Products
Genuine Austart Remanufactured Air Starters
for Diesel and Gas engines
Austart has been manufacturing Air starters for over 30 years and has built a reputation of a quality reliable and proven product.
If you are having starting issues, Austart is the world leader in engine starting applications and offer an extensive range of new and remanufactured products. If we don’t have it, we will make it, in our latest state of art modern facility. With vast engineering experience, a history of supplying OEM customers and outlasting our competitors in the harshest of environments, you are assured that Austart will solve your engine starting objectives.
Austart Remanufactured Benefits:
When you are considering remanufactured components there is only one way to ensure original OEM quality: Source all remanufactured parts from the original manufacturer. This ensures that components are produced using the most up-to-date OEM specifications including any updates or upgrades that have been incorporated into the design since the equipment was originally released.
Austart Air Starters and parts are factory-remanufactured and fully disassembled, cleaned, inspected and tested. All components are stripped of their internal and external protective coatings and new coatings reapplied to as new specifications. Worn parts are replaced with new. Obsolete parts are upgraded to newer designs and materials. They are reassembled using only genuine bearings, O-rings and seals. All Austart Air starters are thoroughly tested using fail-safe processes that verify performance and reliability to meet our stringent quality control systems to AS/NZS ISO9001.
Austart Air Starters have revolutionized the word “Remanufactured” and has taken the process a step further than what is currently on offer. Austart Remanufactured Air Starters deliver the same level of performance and reliability as new starters, making them one of the highest quality remanufactured starters in the market. All Austart Air Starters come with a genuine Factory 6 month warranty.
Austart remanufacturing Process:
• 100% disassembly and thorough inspection of every part
• Components are remanufactured, Restored to original Austart specifications or replaced with new
• Genuine Austart drive assembly replaced
• All hardware bearings O-rings and seals replaced
• Assembled, tested and certified AS/NZS ISO9001
• 2nd stage protective coating applied
• Model and serial no stamped
Austart Quality Assurance:
• Austart Air starters are thoroughly tested using fail-safe processes that verify performance and reliability to meet our stringent quality control system AS/NZS ISO9001
• Austart Air Starters are proven to be equivalent to new reliability and performance
• Austart Air Starters are remanufactured using the latest design and performance updates
• All Austart Air starters undergo Austart certified performance testing
Austart remanufactured service exchange policy:
• Starter must be assembled/complete
• All fittings must be removed
• All makes and models accepted
• No discounts
• Freight to your account Ex works Hallam Victoria or as quoted
• Agreed flat rate rebate on core returned within 30 Days
Upgraded replacement starter:
We also offer upgraded replacement pneumatic vane and turbine air starters to replace all brands for customers looking for an economical alternative. Austart factory Remanufactured Air starters are available with guaranteed quality and performance.
Once an order has been received, we aim to dispatch within 24 hours no matter what model it is.
Austart remanufactured Air Starters are always available.
When you purchase a remanufactured Air Starter from Austart Air Starters we’ll give you a guaranteed agreed rebate for your old one.
Austart offers a no fuss streamlined ordering process that gets you back in business.
1) Order a remanufactured Austart Air Starter
2) Receive the remanufactured quality Austart Air Starter and fit to your engine
3) Send the old starter motor to Austart within 30 days
4) Receive the agreed rebate
Austart also offers genuine factory repairs on all non-electric starting products including pneumatic, spring and hydraulic starting systems.
Our work is not limited to just our starters as we have extensive experience with all brands. Our workshops are specially equipped with the latest engineering tools with all work carried out by highly qualified and experienced service technicians. A Dynamometer is utilised for testing so you can rest assured that all starters leave our facilities performing to their required specifications.
We offer two prompt service options:
1. Repair and Refurbishment - After receiving your existing starter, we will fully recondition and return it. We don’t just replace the faulty components; every part is checked and measured for wear and expert advice given to provide the best, cost-effective solution. Providing the reconditioning process is approved all bearings, seals and O-rings are replaced.
Proactive, preventative maintenance both limits downtime and ensures that starter repairs are the most cost-effective in the long run. To eliminate unexpected charges all repairs are quoted prior to commencement, operate under the fastest turnaround time and supported with a 6-month warranty. To ensure the fastest possible turnaround, priority is given to all service work.
2. Service Exchange Program - If time is of the essence we offer fixed price service exchange options on the more popular Austart models and some other brands. Our refurbished starters carry a 6-month warranty and deliver the same high level of performance and reliability as a new starter.